- In an industry heavily regulated by HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs) where criminal and civil penalties and prosecution could suspend your business dealings?
- Want to protect yourself, your business and your reputation?
- Don’t want to foot the bill for tax evaded elsewhere in your supply chain and/or industry?
If this sounds familiar, and your business is affected by Excise Notice 2002: Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS), Notice 196, FITTED due diligence requirements, Money Laundering Regulations or any HMRC notices and policies regarding other due diligence, you need access to specialist help and expertise so you are fully compliant with visits, checks, reports, systems, processes and procedures.
Established industry leaders, The Due Diligence Exchange Ltd (DDE), provide a range of comprehensive and cost effective business services. When you partner with us, you will have peace of mind knowing you are:
- Eliminating fraud and illegal practices
- Trading safely and securely
- Meeting all regulatory obligations
- Putting in place effective and proportionate due diligence controls
Unsure if you are trading legally, want to find out if you are affected or need guidance, support or more information then get in touch today.